POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Take 5 (50K) : Re: Take 5 (50K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Take 5 (50K)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 18 Mar 2001 13:22:46
Message: <3ab4fcf6$1@news.povray.org>
"H.E. Day" <The### [at] hedayfreeserverscom> wrote:

> Comments?  Enjoy!

I tend to agree with others in that the second platform seems to diminish
the impact of the image - makes the first platform look less monumental
and, well, enigmatic. Maybe you could use something else to balance the
image (an island, a large moon, etc, etc) and/or shift the viewpoint so the
platform is more centered.
I'd say the clouds still need some work, they are too bright and look
somewhat solid (remind me of porcelain for some reason). Perhaps a little
fluff along the edges would help...

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee